We care about your safety at The Front Porch Restaurant, here are some things we are doing to ensure your safety:
● Any employee that has been exposed to Covid-19 or currently have any symptoms are required to stay at home.
● Hosts, Servers, Bussers, Food Runners & Managers will wear face masks while interacting with customers.
● We will be practicing social distancing whenever possible.
● Menus, tables, chairs, highchairs & To Go areas will be sanitized after each use.
● We will be cleaning high contact surfaces frequently including but not limited to door knobs, bathrooms, computers, waiting areas.
Please help us keep you & others safe:
● DO NOT come in if you have been exposed to or currently have any symptoms of Covid-19
● Practice social distancing, please stay 6 feet away from other guests.
● Limit your party to no more than 8 guests, we are not taking tables larger than 8 at this time.
● Only one member of your party is allowed to wait inside the restaurant until your table is ready.
● When ordering ToGo please consider using our curb-side service to help limit the number of people inside.
● Use the hand sanitizer located throughout the restaurant.
We understand that some are not ready to dine in just yet, we will continue to offer curb-side and delivery through Uber-Eats and Grubhub. Thank you to everyone who has supported us through this time.
The Front Porch Restaurant offers a family-friendly atmosphere with down home country cooking at a reasonable price. From the whole or filet catfish, chicken & dressing, hand-patted hamburgers, fresh vegetables, to the juicy steak sandwiches, homemade pies and cakes, we are sure you’ll find something to satisfy your appetite. It won't be long till you're coming back for seconds!